Application process for undergraduate courses

If you are an international student about to make an application to 糖心Vlog官方 for undergraduate study, here鈥檚 what you need to know.

University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS)

All UK and international students must apply for undergraduate courses through UCAS. 糖心Vlog官方's UCAS code is M20 MANU.

Please note that UCAS charges an application fee.

  • Visit the  for more information and to apply to 糖心Vlog官方.

Application dates and deadlines

Each year you can apply via UCAS from early September for entry the following year. For example, if you want to begin studying in September 2024, you can apply from 6 September 2023.

The final deadline for international student applications is 30 June 2024. However, there is also an equal consideration deadline on 31 January 2024 (6pm, UK time) and we strongly encourage you to apply before this date as some courses fill up quickly.

If you’re applying for Medicine or Dentistry courses, the deadline is 16 October 2023 (6pm, UK time) for September 2024 entry. Unfortunately, Medicine and Dentistry courses are not usually available through UCAS Extra or Clearing.

Find all UCAS dates and deadlines on the .

Tracking your application

When you’ve completed your application, UCAS forwards it to us. It's then sent to the Admissions Officer of the course you have applied for. You can keep track of the progress of your application on the UCAS website.

We consider each application very carefully and will contact you by post when we’ve made a decision. If your application is successful, we’ll make you an offer of a place. This offer will be one of two different types:

  • Conditional (C) – you’ll be able to study your chosen programme if your examination results are suitable.
  • Unconditional (U) – you’ll be able to study without any further requirements or conditions.

After you’ve received your offer, you should confirm your acceptance by using the UCAS procedure of firmly (F) accepting your place. You do not need to know your examination results to do this.

Applying for accommodation

If you receive an offer from us, we’ll also send you information on how to apply for accommodation. You should apply for accommodation as soon as possible.

Deferred entry

Many subject areas allow applications from students who would like to defer their entry by one year, especially if they’re using the time to gain skills that will help them in their studies.

If you would like to defer, please check that deferred entry is allowed before submitting your UCAS application.

Educational advice in your country

In some countries, we have a network of educational advisers that are officially recognised by the University. They can help you in the preparation and submission of your application.

Short-term study abroad in Manchester

If you’re an international student and want to undertake short-term study in Manchester, you don't need to apply through UCAS. Instead, you should follow our guidance on study abroad programmes.